This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, a rapidly growing distribution company, is seeking an enthusiastic Sales / Administrator to join their friendly and successful team in High Wycombe. This role will involve helping with all aspects within the office.
You will be expected to learn and gain knowledge of all the products they sell and would be ideal for anyone looking for a career (career progression will be offered for the right person).
Duties of the Role:
• Order/quote processing
• Chasing orders with suppliers
• Dealing with customer enquiries via email and phone
• Previous office experience (an advantage)
• Microsoft Office skills (knowledge of Excel and Outlook)
• Good communication skills with a professional telephone manner
• A positive and enthusiastic attitude, with a desire to work hard and succeed in a fun working environment
• Strong drive, ambition and with a positive attitude
• Good attention to detail and accuracy
Our client, a local independent family business, involved in shaping the future of the audio industry, is looking for a...Apply For This Job
This is a full time, permanent position. Are you looking for a long-term perspective with responsible tasks and attractive development...Apply For This Job
Our client, within the medical industry and established for almost 20 years, is seeking a Medical Secretary to undertake a...Apply For This Job
Our client, highly established and based near High Wycombe, is seeking a confident and assertive Sales Support Administrator. Reporting to...Apply For This Job
Our client, an established financial services company, is seeking a Receptionist to provide full administrative and PA support to one...Apply For This Job
We are recruiting for a Temporary Administration Assistant for a school based in High Wycombe for approx 3 months. Working...Apply For This Job