Sales Support Co-ordinator (CS005981)Full Time Permanent
This is a full time, permanent position.
Are you looking for a long-term perspective with responsible tasks and attractive development opportunities in an international company? Our client is looking to recruit a Sales Support Co-ordinator to join their interactive and positive team.
Responsibilities to include:
• Processing sales orders and responding to requests for shipping status
• Actively solving problems by co-ordinating with all parties involved (as part of the shipping process)
• Supporting the sales engineers and sales service colleagues
• General office duties, such as telephone service and sample shipping etc.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
• Previous professional experience within a customer support or similar role
• Good administrative skills and attention to detail
• Strong customer service attitude with excellent communication skills
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (strong Excel experience essential)
• Highly motivated with drive
• Previous electronics background (desirable)
• Well organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
• Healthcare Plans (dental, optical)
• Extensive training with long term career prospects
• Team Events