Senior Compliance Analyst (CS005934)Full Time Permanent
Our client, an established company within the financial services sector, is seeking a Senior Compliance Analyst to join there rapidly expanding organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join them at an exciting time of growth!
This would ideally suit an individual with significant AML Compliance exposure looking to develop their career and knowledge on on-boarding funds, trusts and other investment businesses, as well as SME corporates.
Travel to Canary Wharf will be required as well as home/office working.
• Performing CDD/EDD on both new and existing engagements
• End to end and high risk transaction monitoring, as well as investigating alerts and potential issues through to resolution
• MIFID on-boarding and working alongside their CF30s
• Retrospective file reviews in order to “refresh” client engagements
• Screening – Sanctions, PEPs and Adverse Media
• Assisting with ad-hoc compliance queries from front office and Operations
• Investigating and escalating material risks and suspicious activity
• Remaining abreast of UK legislation and regulatory change
• Significant experience within AML Compliance (FX/Payments background desirable)
• Practical knowledge of JMLSG, the Money Laundering Regulations and Sanctions
• A strong grasp of complex engagements and ownership structures
• A good understanding of MIFID and associated product offerings
• Relevant professional qualification desirable (e.g. ICA)
• Analytical problem solver with a passion for lateral thinking
• Ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment
• Ability to manage own workload effectively/efficiently, working to strict deadlines and staying calm when handling high levels of pressure
• Energetic, enthusiastic, confident
• Ability to independently problem solve
• Strong attention to detail
• Robust communication, organisational and time management skills