Our client, an established company within the financial services sector, is seeking a Senior Data Architect to join their rapidly expanding organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join them at an exciting time of growth!
Reporting to the Head of Technology, this is a key role responsible for building and enhancing existing BI and analytics solutions, converting data into knowledge. You will also be supporting the existing Data Team with administration, maintenance and development of the SQL infrastructure and the design of a robust Data Warehouse. With a keenness to unlock the value of their data in multiple ways, our client utilises Azure based cloud technology systems to assist.
• Data Architecture – data dictionary definition / designing and implementing a cloud data architecture (Azure) to enable their serverless migration / developing application systems that comply with the standard system development methodology and concepts for design / programming, back-up and recovery to deliver solutions that have superior performance and integrity / data warehouse design (dimensional modelling) and data mining / in-depth understanding of database management systems, OLAP (online analytical processing) and ETL framework (Extract, Transform, Load)
• Business Engagement – proactively engaging with dealer and operation teams to optimise use of data to create business value / understanding the desired end objectives of business “needs” and challenging where needed / maintaining and automating robust reports and workflows, testing rigorously with business
• Core Responsibilities – translating business data needs into technical specifications / designing and implementing modern cloud-based data architecture and technologies / designing, building and deploying cutting edge BI reporting solutions / assisting in identifying business value and designing data flows to unlock this value / conducting unit testing and troubleshooting / collaborating with teams to integrate systems / developing and executing database queries and conducting analyses / creating visualisations and reports for requested projects / developing and updating technical documentation
• Significant experience within this field and in financial services
• Strong knowledge and with a deep understanding of Power BI / SQL Server / SQL Analysis Services / SQL Server Integration (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) data warehousing tools
• Experience in core Microsoft Data and Cloud technologies, such as MSSQL, Azure Data Lake, Data Bricks, Data Factory, Event Hub, Synapse Analytics, Analysis Services, HDInsight, MS DevOps
• Ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment
• Ability to manage own workload effectively/efficiently, working to strict deadlines and staying calm when handling high levels of pressure
• Energetic, enthusiastic, confident
• Strong attention to detail
• Robust communication, organisational and time management skills
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading IT specialist business as an IT Support Technician providing 1st and 2nd line...Apply For This Job
Our client, an established company within the financial services sector, is seeking a Senior Compliance Analyst to join there rapidly...Apply For This Job
Our client, an established company within the financial services sector, is seeking a Senior Data Architect to join their rapidly...Apply For This Job
Our highly successful, leading client (established for many years) is looking to recruit a BI Analyst to manage the planning,...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.