Our client, a leading wholesaler who is highly respected in the industry and has been established for 5 years, is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Sales Executive (who is looking for the next step in their sales career) to join their fast-paced organisation.
You must be passionate about the job (with an ambition to grow) and with a desire to be part of the success and continued growth of the company over the years to come. This is a fast-paced role where you cannot be afraid to be put in at the deep end. You must be a confident communicator with the ability to work off your own initiative.
• Prospecting/generating leads using their database or research/network
• Consistently building/identifying new business opportunities
• Researching/analysing sales opportunities
• Cold calling as a way to build leads
• Maximising commercial opportunities, building a pipeline for new business, upselling and cross-selling new products
• Identifying special offers, pricing them correctly per client and presenting the client with the offer
• Organising meetings with clients, working with each client individually and strategically
• Building rapport and maintaining successful and ongoing sales relationships with clients
• Providing efficient support and guidance to clients in a timely manner, recommending solutions to any problems
• Forecasting, meeting and exceeding (where possible) monthly sales targets and KPIs
• Successfully negotiating contracts and pricing with clients
• Providing daily/weekly/monthly sales reports to the Commercial Director by collecting/analysing/summarising information
• Developing a deep understanding of market trends, such as product inflation etc.
• Analysing competitors and comparing pricing
• Analysing sales information to understand trends
• Other ad-hoc duties (as and when required) to meet the needs of the business
• International travel on an ad-hoc basis to attend trade exhibitions/ conferences/client meetings
Special requirements include:
• Previous B2B/Senior Sales Executive experience (with a good understanding of the sales cycle)
• High levels of drive, results orientated and with a motivation to succeed
• Confident communicator at all levels
• Exceptional negotiation skills
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
• A problem solver with the ability to reach solutions
• A positive, confident and determined approach
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• A desire/aptitude to learn and understand the product
This is a permanent, part-time position (working 20 hours per week). £12K (working 20 hours per week) plus commission OTE...Apply For This Job
This is a full time, permanent position (working from home/office). Our client, based on the outskirts of High Wycombe and...Apply For This Job
This is a full time, permanent position. Our client, a rapidly growing distribution company, is seeking an enthusiastic Sales /...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.