Spares and Procurement Co-OrdinatorFull Time Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Spares and Procurement Co-Ordinator for our client based in High Wycombe. The job role below is designed to give an overview of some of the jobs the role will include, however the day-to-day activities could vary depending on the business needs at the time.
Description of typical tasks
- As one of the primary after sale contacts for our customers and suppliers, you must be able to communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels, both over the phone and via e-mail.
- Able to trouble shoot and problem solve, offering assistance and providing solutions to any requests from customers/suppliers.
- Processing customer orders and preparing all related paperwork, by providing quotes, issuing order confirmations, raising shipping documentation, packing goods suitable for shipment and booking shipping services. Tracking orders, keeping up to date with delivery
- Stock inventory; maintain and further develop the spares stock ordering system. Managing to stock levels and reorder levels to meet demand. Carry out perpetual inventory stock
- Procurement; ordering spare part inventory to meet customer demand and deadlines. Negotiate supplier prices and manage delivery performance to meet customer order needs. Sourcing parts for special customer and engineering development
- Finance; create and issue invoices using SAGE for all chargeable sales orders. Maintain spare parts
- Processing deliveries, allocating goods to
- General office assistance some of which includes; incoming/outgoing mail, preparing/shipping book samples, payments, assisting visitors, stationery, filing and replenishment of office supplies.
Skills And Experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively face to face and on the telephone. Excellent spoken and written English essential.
- Education to A Level or GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English.
- Previous experience of business and office activities
- High level of accuracy
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Confident working in a small team
- Sage experience desirable
- Solid Microsoft Office skills
Friendly, professional and polite
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Resourceful, use own initiative
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Willingness and capability to learn
- Flexible and committed
- Confident and optimistic
- Good communicator
- Work well independently and as part of a team.