Our client, an established company within the financial services sector, is looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Manager (working school hours) to own/manage the recruitment and onboarding process for the business.
The most important attribute you can bring to this job is your ambition to make a big impact on a growing business, with a willingness to work hard and with the right ingenuity to make it happen. You must have a natural desire to improve and exceed expectations but, at the same time, be aware that working as a team brings better results than working alone.
Occasional travel to London will be required.
• Managing/developing/improving the recruitment and onboarding process
• Building meaningful partnerships across the business
• Supporting the people team on process improvement
• Acting as brand ambassador, owning/managing external sites such as Glassdoor/Indeed
• Working with line managers to deliver a great onboarding experience
• Developing a dashboard of KPIs using your data mindset
• Working closely with the people team on projects
• At least 5 years’ experience working in Talent Acquisition, with an excellent track record of hiring at every level
• International recruitment experience (extremely desirable)
• A strong understanding of the talent market (from graduates to senior hires)
• A multi-channel approach to recruitment
• A data driven approach to decision making, coupled with the ability to influence senior decision makers
• A positive attitude towards a success-criteria, with a want/need to play a leading role in the people team
• Ability to improve on processes
• A desire to learn and bring that mindset to the team
• A champion of diversity and inclusion
This is a full time, permanent position. Our client is looking to recruit a Contract Manager (within a Facilities Management...Apply For This Job