Helpdesk Support Advisor (CS006075B)Full Time Hybrid
80% Office / 20% Remote Working
Do you come from a “SECURITY” background with strong knowledge of “ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS”?
Our client, a manufacturer in the security industry and established for over 20 years, is looking to recruit a Helpdesk Support Advisor who comes from a security background and who has strong knowledge and experience of Access Control Systems.
They are looking for a smart problem-solver who is detail-oriented, experienced and motivated to provide excellent service to customers and partners. The primary responsibility will be to manage customer issues related to their products/services over the phone, webchat and email. You must be able to identify the issue by troubleshooting and testing with the customer, working with the development teams, as needed, to resolve any issues to complete satisfaction by the customer or partner.
Main Responsibilities/Duties of the role:
• Providing technical support/troubleshooting assistance via telephone and email to resolve customer and partner issues that involve company products
• Technical Support, providing technical advice to external customers, internal and external staff.
• Maintaining technical/drawing files on products
• Maintaining/updating internal CRM Support ticket database accurately
• Excellent customer service
• Providing suggestions for improvement of practices within the Company
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
• Education to A level or University Degree or Full Apprenticeship (essential)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (essential)
• Strong Knowledge of Access Control systems (essential)
• Working knowledge of a CRM (beneficial)
• Experience working on a helpdesk or in telephone support
• Self-motivated, customer focused and a strong team player
• Ability to build/maintain good working relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Confident, self-aware, rounded thinking, resilient, assertive, optimistic
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude is a must, as well as being a flexible multi-tasker offering an ‘extra inch’ in every task
• Confidence in own abilities/well organised