Warehouse Operative (T9725)Full Time Permanent
Our client is looking for Warehouse Operatives for an immediate start.
Responsibilities will including receiving deliveries of new stock & updating the computer system accurately, pick & packing orders and producing delivery paperwork. To assist with stock checks, housekeeping of the Warehouse, and any other ad hoc Warehouse duties as required.
Monday to Friday – 40 hours per week.
• Previous Warehouse experience
• Computer literate
• Forklift Licence (desirable not essential)
• Goods inwards experience (desirable not essential)
• Organised and able to prioritise.
• Strong eye for detail
• Methodical worker
• Hard working and reliable
• Team Player
• Must have safety shoes.