This is a permanent position.
Our client, a supplier of products for the construction industry (established for over 20 years and a solid, growing business), is seeking a Workshop Operative to join their small workshop on site.
In the workshop they currently have:-
• Welding Sets
• Tube Rolling Machine
• Small Brake Press
Specific training can be offered for the Tube Rolling Machine and for getting the welding certified with a coding qualification.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
• Previous workshop experience/experienced working with tools as detailed above
• Ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Driven, organised, hands-on and with the ability to prioritise own workload
• Positive/professional attitude
• Initiative, enthusiasm and self-motivation
• Hours of Work: Monday-Friday 8am-5.30pm (with 30 mins for lunch)
• 21 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Our client, a highly established estates maintenance company, is looking for an Estates Maintenance Operative to join their busy team....Apply For This Job
Our client, a leading distributor company, is looking for an Operations Executive to join their team in Marlow. You will...Apply For This Job
Our client is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Workshop Mechanic to report to the Workshop Manager and liaise with the...Apply For This Job
This is a full time, permanent position. Our client, highly successful and established for well over 30 years, is looking...Apply For This Job
Our client, a leading distributor, is looking for a Client On-boarding Specialist to join their successful client on-boarding team in...Apply For This Job