This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, a leader within their specific industry is seeking an Account Executive to work within their ambitious and very successful company, based near High Wycombe. If you enjoy the challenge of working towards targets, have experience within a similar role and are a confident communicator then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Duties of the role will include:
- Build good working relationships with customers, managers and colleagues.
- Understand the needs of your customer
- Research the market and related products
- Get to know the product range and attend regular training
- Enjoy talking to people on the telephone by answering incoming calls and calling their customers.
- Respond quickly to incoming emails and telephone requests
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement to fulfil an order
- Follow through the order process to ensure all our customer needs are met
- Make and send accurate product quotations
- To record all customer conversations and project details on the CRM, updating projects and accounts, consistently.
- Support and demonstrate the company core values
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Customer service skills
- Positive aptitude for learning and succeeding
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Supportive team player
Previous customer service and sales experience is essential.