This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, a leading distributor, is looking for an enthusiastic and robust Artwork & Communications Officer to become an integral part of the marketing function. Your role will be to take ownership for delivering effective and engaging content across multiple touch-points to drive demand and increase reseller loyalty (a graduate with 1-2 years’ experience would be considered). This role will involve working closely with the Creative & Digital Marketing Manager as well as having your own projects to work on.
You will be responsible for content creation (from social posts, to websites, mock ups, concept art and printed media) to support the aims of their mobile brand partners and strategic reseller customers. You will be assisting the lead Creative on a daily basis, supporting across a number of projects and ensuring printed materials are technically perfect before publishing. You will also be responsible for ensuring content needs are met, as well as the sales enablement tools being effective, up-to-date and on brand. Additionally this role will provide support to the Creative and Digital Marketing Manager by executing basic creative artwork.
Previous content management system experience would be an advantage and a high level understanding of InDesign and a flair for layout a must.
Developing and enhancing relations with the brand partners, as well as mobile solutions, sales, product and vendor teams is essential, to create content aligned to the marketing plans that drive growth, delivering the maximum ROI for the brand partners and for our client.
Duties of the role will include:
- Managing the content creation of weekly reseller email communications
- Managing the online advertising needs of their SecureSelect ecommerce platform
- Managing the creation and ongoing maintenance of their PowerPoint slideware (i.e. Company presentation, sales presentations, new business presentations, quarterly business reviews etc.)
- Taking responsibility for the creation and upkeep of their website and new Platinum Club portal (once live)
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in the delivery of content for their flagship digital publications (Sync), working with their brand partners and internal stakeholders for content and advertising and their in-house designer for creative
- Initiating content/news items for their website and social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with brand partner incentives, promotional sales days and events
- Creating content and supplying brand partner assets as required by their key retail partners
- Supporting their participation in relevant mobile and tech industry awards submissions with effective content
- Providing support for the Head of Marketing and CEO
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects – or any other software deemed suitable for content creation)
- Excellent copywriting/story telling
- Previous channel marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills, presenter and a great networker
- Knowledge of the mobile/tech channel
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Self-starter and driven to deliver results
- Great organisational skills with the ability to balance multiple tactical projects
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experience in web design and web content management using WordPress
- Bachelor’s Degree (marketing, business or related studies) or equivalent
- Experience with Salesforce and ideally Pardot