This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, a thriving Education Centre is currently seeking an Assistant Director of Operations to join their busy team. They are looking for a passionate individual with a strong sales background to work alongside the current Director of Operations in a fast paced & dynamic environment. The focus of this role is building on and growing the success of the business.
The duties will include:
- Work closely with the Managing Director of the agency and the Director of Operations to coordinate business between the agency and tuition centres.
- Work alongside the centre directors to ensure smooth day to day running of the centres.
- Work through prospective client pipeline and maintain a high client sign up ratio.
- Manage incoming inquiries from potential clients.
- Manage customer relations with existing clients. Devising and implementing new strategies for engaging existing clients. Measuring success and failures of these strategies and reporting back to Director of Operations.
- Generating new business and aiding the centres in getting in front of more people and maintaining port of call for high quality tuition.
- Assist in creating and deploying marketing events & pop-ups and actively increasing the centres presence in the relevant sector in the south of the UK
- Assist with developing and updating the website and online content, including Google content and social media accounts.
- Devise client send outs, targeted social media posts, leaflet drops and co-ordinate on the ground marketing efforts
- Take the lead in generating a presence in graduate fairs, programmes and events in Bucks, Reading and other towns in the South of the UK with a strong university presence.
- Consistently maintain the recruitment pipeline. Contributing a key presence at tutor and manager appraisals.
- Coordinate incoming inquiries for clients wishing to sit exams with us and manage these clients when they convert.
- Commercially driven individual with a strong sales background and a passionate interest in education.
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table
- A keen eye for detail tracking analytics etc.
- Ability to identifying key areas in which to access new customers.