This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, a local sports facility is currently recruiting for a Bar Person. You will be required to work evenings and weekends, must have a full UK driving licence and be able to deal with difficult situations in a calm manner.
Duties of the role will include:
• To ensure that the bar area is kept clean at all times
• Follow rigidly and observe all hygiene regulations
• You are responsible for serving food and drinks as required
• To deal with any customer complaints in a professional manner and to notify management of these.
• To ensure that the guests’ needs are met
• To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming
• To observe all safety procedures and rules
• To attend all training courses as notified to you by management
• To carry out any other duties as and when required
• To be aware and comply with company policy regarding: Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Food Hygiene, Customer Care & Security
• Organised and good time keeping skills
• Previous experience advantageous but not essential
• Must have a full UK driving licence
• Excellent communication skills, both face-to-face and over the phone
• Hardworking and motivated
• Able to deal with difficult situations in a calm manner
• Adaptable and presentable
• Willing to learn