This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, a management company based near Amersham are currently looking for a Bookings Coordinator to join their vibrant team. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a dynamic and growing company with great career opportunities in the future. You must have excellent customer facing skills, as well as good local geographical knowledge.
- Organising an active work schedule on live system for jobs booked in by our clients
- Liaising and allocating work to our 30 subcontractors
- Liaising with clients regarding individual requirements/requests
- Maintaining company high customer service levels, developing client relationships
- Reporting to Operations Supervisor/manager
- Communicating with Bookings team with key information/updates
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good customer facing skills- confident, polite, patient and assertive
- Diligent worth ethic following set processes
- Enthusiastic to work in a team environment
- Good local geographical knowledge preferred
- Computer literate: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel (Publisher preferable)