This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, based near the centre of High Wycombe, is seeking a motivated, capable, thoughtful and energetic Business Development Manager to join their vibrant, fast growing sales team.
You will be given monthly and yearly targets for gross profit, so must possess drive in order to hunt for new business, developing and managing business relationships over time.
Through high volume outbound telephone activity, you will be sourcing finance opportunities from new and existing partners and prospects and will assist in processing these opportunities.
- Making daily cold calls to prospects and customers, sourcing new finance opportunities
- Managing and developing relationships with clients
- Achieving and exceeding agreed monthly targets
- Putting together accurate finance quotes
- Managing data and inputting sales communications on their bespoke CRM system
- Attending sales meetings as required (a driving license therefore required)
Full training will be provided
- Minimum 2 years back to back sales experience
- Experience in asset finance (desired although not essential)
- Self-motivated, confident
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Ability to manage and perform in a multi-tasking environment
- Team oriented with a positive attitude (essential)
- Happy to make a high volume of calls with the ability to handle rejection
- Experience in closing deals from initial cold calls to getting contracts signed
- Proven ability to build business relationships from new customers and growth from existing customers