This is a full time, permanent position.
Due to expansion our client, a leading player in a niche market, is looking to recruit another Case Fabricator. This is very much a ‘hands on’ role and the successful candidate will need to be able to build things from drawings and, in some cases, rough sketches. The ability to quickly understand designs, input into the design process and visualise things in 3 Dimensions is a must. Full training will be provided.
Our client uses a range of machines and hand tools (drill riveter) to fabricate their cases:-
- V Chop and Band Saw
- Welder (for the Aluminium Cases)
- CNC Router
The role requires excellent practical skills, therefore you will need to have experience of ‘making things’; this could come by way of construction, metal working or even double glazing. You must be competent working in Metric and Imperial.
- Excellent practical skills
- Ability to think and work in 3 Dimensions
- Competent working in Metric and Imperial
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Some fabrication / manufacturing experience in metal or plastic or foam
- Good Team player with great attention to detail and with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Intelligent with good interpersonal skills and strong work ethic
- Computer literate
- Experience of working with a CNC Router / Press /Welding (advantageous)