Our client, a private company who strive to build a truly unique, long-lasting working relationship with its clients, is seeking a Client Success Executive to join their team based near Marlow. This role is client-fronting and plays a pivotal role in the business success. You must therefore possess strong organisational/planning/prioritisation/administrative skills, with great attention to detail, must take great pride in your work and go that extra step to ensure client/candidate satisfaction.
You will very much act as “front of the house” and will often be the first and most regular point of contact for clients/candidates. You must therefore be a naturally exceptional communicator, particularly on the telephone, and be comfortable communicating with people at all levels up to global CEO. This role requires resilience and someone who is naturally bubbly, positive, outgoing, warm, and of a compassionate disposition who genuinely cares about solving problems and thinking ahead of others.
As you will be working on a global basis, you must enjoy working to deadlines in a fast paced environment, where an open mind and adaptability to change is a must. You will be proactively enjoying contributing to new ideas and continuous improvement, with a flexible approach, particularly when working across time zones.
You must be highly articulate and personable with above average Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills, with a personal wish to contribute to a progressive company who operate on strong values and team spirit. You will be working closely with the CEO within a team that focuses on providing the best possible service and who thrive on taking accountability for their own personal development within a supportive environment.
- Highly customer orientated
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Resilient and able to work at a fast pace consistently
- Strong IT skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent telephone communicator (as often first point of contact)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Good at relationship and rapport building
- Above average written communication skills
- Articulate, a starter/finisher and a lateral thinker
- Ability to perform under pressure and be able to work to deadlines in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to think outside the box
- Developed intuitive skills with a drive for excellence
- Flexible approach to hours when working to deadlines and across time zones
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Appreciation of, or experience of, working with multiple cultures
- Great sense of humour
- Values, such as being open, honest, trustworthy, reliable and with integrity
- Career minded and team orientated