This is a full time, 3 month contract (with the potential to go permanent).
Our client, a fast growing technical distributor based on the outskirts of Marlow is seeking a Commercial Assistant who will be responsible for managing their Trade-in process from end-to-end and supporting the growth and efficient running of their services. Responsibilities will involve the daily operation of the trade in quotation and sales process to ensure a smooth, efficient operation and positive customer experience.
- Responding to customer trade in price queries
- Reserving and transferring stock to encourage efficient customer transactions
- Valuing customer trade in products and completing customer sales
- Securing customer pre-orders and giving regular updates
- Analysing customer trends and feedback to improve service capabilities
- Assisting with management of customer repair service to ensure consistent levels of communication between store and repair agent
- Providing various daily and weekly reports, including daily tracking of the online conversion percentage, by product and competitor analysis and identifying any competitor issues that need to be resolved
- Any ad-hoc project work
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Must be a quick learner with strong computing skills (previous knowledge of Photoshop and basic HTML skills an advantage)
- Being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter with the ability to manage your day to day workload
- Proficient in excel
- Good understanding of customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills working across multiple teams
- An interest in cameras and various model types would be an advantage
- Previous sales experience would be an advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative and multi-task.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced work environment.