Our client, a leading distributor company, is looking for a Customer Co-ordinator to join their team in Marlow. You will be responsible for delivering a fantastic (best in class) customer experience to resolve customer account queries. Working closely with the team and warehouse, you will ensure all goods and services are processed correctly and on time, meeting the relevant criteria. Responsibilities will also be to monitor and follow up all account queries to ensure the agreed SLAs are agreed.
You will be maintaining and expanding relationships with strategically important customers. Assigned to the fulfilment customers, within the product distribution and sales department, you will ensure customer satisfaction and will help to define and execute “best in class” structure and service that will lead to further success.
This role requires an exceptional communicator, with the ability to co-ordinate several different departments to meet deadlines and exceed customer expectations.
This role could require attendance at client premises, plus you could be expected to work extended hours on occasions when required. You must be prepared to travel and have a clean or near clean driving licence.
Duties of the role will include:
- Delivering strategic and operational account support of fulfilment accounts
- Maintaining and developing the support processes, continuing relationships with suppliers, ensuring deadlines are met and all record/logs are kept up to date
- Creating and communicating relevant sales reports
- Interacting with customers via phone and email on a daily basis
- Providing solutions to customer queries
- Identifying and ensuring delivery of process efficiencies to further enhance the ongoing relationships with clients
- Ensuring customer SLAs are recorded and issued monthly
- Supporting all customer account issues in a timely manner
- Ensuring all price lists are maintained by adding new products, deleting obsolete products and amending any prices upon request from the Account Manager
- Proactively managing back orders, ensuring clients are aware of any stock issues and replacement products
- Providing feedback to the team when required, ensuring the support of continuous learning environment
- Liaising in a professional manner with the relevant departments and clients
- Any other relevant duties as required
- Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook, articulate and with the ability to adapt to change
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Credible and comfortable dealing with senior company executives
- Reliable, tolerant and with the ability to get on with others and be a team player
- An empathetic communicator with the ability to see things from the other person’s point of view
- Well-presented and business-like
- A keenness for new experience, together with responsibility and accountability
- Previous exposure and experience of customer service, administration and communicating with high value clients, with multiple client touch points
- Must be adept in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel and word and ideally Access or similar database to basic level, internet and email. Must be proficient in PowerPoint
- An excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator, with the ability to demonstrate success and experience communicating with major accounts customers and large contracts, or even business
- Previous experience of working in an office
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience in the use of Sage and Deskpro (beneficial)