Temporary Customer Service Advisor required for a minimum of 6 months, for our client in High Wycombe. This role involves answering incoming calls and dealing with customer queries/complaints effectively, booking appointments for engineers, and updating and recording information on the in house system. Hours 8.00am – 5.00pm (1 hr lunchbreak). This position is for an immediate start and has the potential for the right candidate to continue until March 2018.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Friendly and tactful personality
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work effectively in a demanding environment
- Ability to cope well with challenging situations
- Competent Microsoft Office skills