This is a part time, permanent position.
Our client, a respected and successful leading manufacturer serving the retail, food shipment market and pharmaceutical sectors, is looking for a part time Customer Service Executive to join their team. This very busy full-on role will suit someone who is self-motivated, driven, capable of working on their own with minimal supervision and can hit the ground running, grasping things quickly. You must be able to think on your feet and be able to control a situation to a successful conclusion. This is a part time role, potentially leading to a flexible full-time role as the company grows.
Key Responsibilities would be:
- Taking telephone enquiries and explaining/selling the company’s range of products
- Quoting and liaising with new and current customers
- Taking orders and dealing with associated paperwork
- Taking credit card payments and processing
- Completion/actioning of website orders
- Chasing customers for order confirmation/acknowledgement paperwork
- Handling customer/supplier related queries using initiative and problem-solving skills
- Maintenance of customer records and updating systems (Sage and CRM)
- Arranging and liaising with external Transport/Logistic providers
- Chasing deliveries if/when required
- Matching transport/logistics invoices and verifying for sign off
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience in Accounts or Sales Admin.
- Office based Sales//Customer Services experience
- General office administration (filing, answering calls etc.)
- Excellent working knowledge of SAGE 50 accounts (a distinct advantage)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Organised, able to plan and prioritise tasks
- Ability to stay calm under pressure