Our client, a highly successful and rapidly growing support services organisation, is seeking an enthusiastic, creative and results orientated Digital Marketing Executive with a good understanding of the digital marketing landscape and a keen eye for detail to join their friendly and professional B2B Marketing Team. You will work across the complete range of digital marketing campaigns aimed at small and medium sized businesses across a range of sectors.
You will need to have strong attention to detail and be comfortable working across a range of Web 2.0 platforms. Knowledge of HTML would be an advantage. Day-to-day tasks will include the design, build and send of email marketing campaigns, including analysis and tracking and assisting the Marketing Team in the delivery of its social media and website strategy and maintaining the group’s suite of websites. A passion for quality and a creative approach to marketing is a must, along with good communication skills, as some interaction with customers may be required.
Responsibilities will also include the developing and updating of templates, brochures, image libraries, marketing campaigns, the company website and social media channels. Taking ownership and responsibility for the quality of your own work is essential and you must be able to demonstrate typographical skills.
Duties of the role will include:
- Overseeing and maintaining the group websites, social media and client campaigns, including the maximisation of search engine returns
- Supporting the Head of Marketing to implement the development of existing and new group websites
- Planning and executing all digital and social media campaigns with the Marketing Team; monitoring, measuring and reporting performance and evaluating against objectives/goals; making recommendations for changes, ensuring a continuous focus on improvement
- Constructing e-newsletters and e-shots across all the brands and projects in the group; testing them prior to distribution, ensuring they are grammatically correct and technically accurate (that links, landing pages and unsubscribe options function correctly); working closely with the CRM Executive and project teams, ensuring emails are sent to correct audiences
- Maintaining a regular email marketing schedule of e-newsletters and e-shots, communicating it to relevant colleagues and clients and keeping it up to date with any changes
- Working closely with the Creative Content Executive and Social Media Executive, ensuring quality and messaging is consistent across all digital channels
- Editing, updating and developing the portfolio of company websites, establishing and promoting effective procedures, plus keeping the team engaged in online activity
- Ensuring colleagues are made aware of relevant developments with the group digital channels and can comment on them where appropriate
- Keeping up with developments in e-marketing through training, networking and subscription to relevant, useful e-marketing communications and generating ideas on how to develop and improve e-communications
- Dealing with customer queries relating to website, social media and email marketing
- Ensuring the Marketing Administrator is effectively briefed and trained to support the updates on web, email and social media activity and is able to follow documented procedures and processes
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in marketing
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Illustrator Dreamweaver
- Experience in managing social media channels and working across a variety of content management systems
- Creative ideas for innovative ways of communicating with our target audience
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks/projects
- Working knowledge of HTML (an advantage)
- Photography and video editing skills (an advantage)
- A keen eye for detail and a good command of written English