This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, a specialist within the engineering industry, is looking to recruit an Executive Manager / HVAC Contractor to join their team.
Requirements of the role :-
- You MUST have an engineering degree (preferably HVAC or mechanical engineering)
- You MUST have at least 10 years’ experience in the HVAC industry
- You MUST have designed, managed and successfully completed complex multi-service HVAC projects (being comfortable running a team to deliver such projects)
- You MUST have an understanding and be able to control costs of such projects and be able to integrate the financial management of individual projects into an overall company budget to deliver the agreed objectives for the future of the company
- You MUST have excellent management skills and be capable of making and retaining long term relationships with customers, suppliers and staff
Special Requirements / Additional Information:
- A confident and effective communicator in writing, via the telephone and face to face
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of competence / management skills
- Willingness to help others, with a good team-working ethic
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills (vital to this role)
- Self-driven, hard-working, with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Reliable, tolerant and determined