Our client, a leading distributor company, is looking for a Google Logistics Administrator to join their team in Marlow. Primarily this role will be to help support the day to day operations of the Google supply chain services, including customer account queries, administration and reporting.
The main objectives will be to ensure “best in class” service against set SLA’s, whilst working closely with the Distribution Centre to ensure all goods and services are processed correctly. You must be an exceptional administrator with a good eye for detail and be highly organised with great time management.
Within the Supply Chain and Logistics Department you will ensure customer satisfaction, helping to define and execute an exceptional structure and service that will lead to further success. This will include working with clients and implementing projects, as well as supporting all operations and account issues relating to Google/Nest. This role will also involve the preparation of monthly/quarterly reviews with the Google/Nest Account. You will be working closely with customers to deliver ongoing developments, as well as internal projects, ensuring smooth delivery of all change requests required to expand value added services.
Duties of the role will include:
- Maintaining a close relationship with both customer and suppliers, ensuring deadlines are met and all record/logs are kept up to date
- Daily interaction with customers, suppliers and warehouse via phone and email
- Liaising in a professional manner with relevant departments and clients
- Ensuring B2B shipments are carefully managed and delivered before the required date
- Ensuring inbound deliveries are managed and the inbound log/internal booking sheets are updated and maintained
- Proactively managing back orders and ensuring clients are aware of any stock issues and replacement products
- Supporting project work and new initiatives within the team and, where appropriate, taking responsibility for project delivery
- Any other relevant duties as required
- Previous experience in customer service, with an strong administrative background
- Adept in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel/Word (or Google equivalent) and confident dealing with emails; also proficient with PowerPoint/Google slides
- Ability to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance
- An excellent communicator, comfortable in dealing with both colleagues and customers both face-to-face and via email/telephone
- Reliable, tolerant and adaptable to change
- An empathic communicator with the ability to see things from the other person’s point of view
- Articulate and highly organised, with great time management
- Well-presented and business-like
- Keen for new experience and responsibility
- Ability to get on with others and be a team-player