This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or school leaver who is seeking their first opportunity within an office. You will be part of a large customer service department answering incoming enquires as well as dealing with email communication.
• Answering queries and resolving issues for our customers, getting it right first time.
• Providing relevant and tailored solutions to customers - enhancing
customer experience and journey to develop the business brand
• Taking ownership of customer escalations resolving these in line
with the defined processes and procedures
• Deliver excellent customer service at all times
• Establishing customers’ sales needs through effective questioning
• Working to defined targets including sales, conversion, service
levels and company performance measures
• Identifying cross sell ‘add on opportunities’ by analysing customer accounts and promoting features and benefits of relevant products
• Feeding back any potential improvements which support our customers
• Make outbound telephone calls to 3rd parties as required
• Complete administrative tasks to support the calls
• £18,000 - £21,000 plus OTE!
• This role requires flexibility as there are 1-4 Saturdays but mainly Monday to Friday.