Are you a bright graduate with a digital marketing degree looking for your way into the digital industry? Are you a bubbly, dedicated and personable individual who is looking to start a marketing career?
Our client is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, creative and results orientated Graduate Digital Marketing Executive (12 Month Contract). You must have a good understanding of the digital marketing landscape as well as a keen eye for detail. You will be assisting with the digital marketing campaigns of the clients and reporting back on their performance. You will liaise and maintain great relationships with clients and will be working closely with the Marketing Manager based in the U.S.
Day-to-day tasks will include assisting with the design, build and send of email marketing campaigns, including analysis and tracking and assisting in the delivery of its social media and website strategy and maintaining the websites. A passion for quality and a creative approach to marketing is a must, along with good communication skills. Responsibilities will also include assisting with the developing and updating of templates, brochures, image libraries, marketing campaigns, the company website and social media channels. Taking ownership and responsibility for the quality of your own work is essential and you must be able to demonstrate typographical skills.
Duties of the role will include assisting with :-
- Overseeing and maintaining the group websites, social media and client campaigns, including the maximisation of search engine returns
- Supporting the Marketing Manager (based in the U.S.) to implement the development of existing and new group websites
- Planning and executing the digital and social media campaigns, making recommendations for changes, ensuring a continuous focus on improvement
- Construction of e-newsletters and e-shots, testing them prior to distribution, ensuring they are grammatically correct and technically accurate (that links, landing pages and unsubscribe options function correctly)
- Maintaining a regular email marketing schedule of e-newsletters and e-shots, keeping it up to date with any changes
- Ensuring quality and messaging is consistent across all digital channels
- Editing, updating and developing the portfolio of company websites
- Customer queries relating to website, social media and email marketing
- Graduate (ideally with a marketing degree)
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience in managing social media channels and working across a variety of content management systems
- Creative ideas for innovative ways of communicating
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks/projects
- Photography and video editing skills (an advantage)
- A keen eye for detail with a good command of written English, plus very good written and review/editing skills