Our client are looking for a full time receptionist to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, professional at all times and happy to assist when needed.
Other duties include:
- To answer all incoming calls to the Reception switchboard and deal with them as appropriate.
- Greet and meet all visitors and customers to site in a professional manner and to notify relevant employees.
- To log all deliveries that arrive at Reception and distribute incoming mail to staff, plus ensure the,appropriate distribution of outgoing post.
- To order and monitor stationery levels.
- Provide appropriate communications to the Company wide audience as requested.
- Ensure that the Reception area is kept tidy at all times.
- To log all employee passes and car registrations.
- Manage the car park and visitors’ spaces.
- Support administration departments including assisting HR with recruitment activity, interview and assessment day arrangements.
- Book hotel accommodation and travel as per Company policy.
- To be an ambassador of the organisation.
- Liaise with security at the beginning or end of the day to ensure the premises are secured or opened as per policy.
- Arrange and book training sessions as required.
- Any ad-hoc duties for HR, Marketing or any other department.
- Clear communicator
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Adapt easily