This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client based near Beaconsfield is looking for a Graduate Resourcer to join their busy team. The successful candidate will be well spoken with an excellent telephone manner & have the desire to work within the recruitment industry long term. The ideal candidate will have the ability to build and maintain working relationships and be target driven.
- Conduct thorough pre-screens with candidates.
- Give interview feedback to candidates.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (e.g. social media, generic/specialist job boards, b2b press);
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates;
- Completing a search of the candidate database (internal /external) to find the ideal candidate for the client’s vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates;
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients;
- Briefing the candidate in accordance with the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Organising interviews for candidate as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates regarding the results of their interviews;
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
- Requesting candidate references and checking the suitability of applicants;
- Offering advice to candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- Developing a good understanding of client needs, their industry, work culture and environment
- Intelligent, smart and articulate
- Desire to develop
- Charismatic and friendly personality
- Self-motivated and pro-active