Our client based in Docklands is seeking a strong HR Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will have strong leadership skills and be able to delegate their work duties appropriately.
This position is within a thriving industry and you will be a confident yet compassionate individual.
- You will be working a team of 4 and reporting to the Learning and Development Director.
- Advise team members on employment legislation, process and procedures
- Able to produce efficiently paperwork for any meetings, hearings or disciplinary
- Keep update records of all HR related paperwork
- Assist the L&D director with consultations and re-structures
- Work closely with our PSL and have the ability to screen candidates cv’s before submitting to hiring managers
- Arrange and carry out interviews
- Use initiative and resource through external means to ensure recruitment cost is kept in line
- Prepare information for interviews and ensure feedback is correctly given to the recruitment consultant
- Produce contracts, welcome new starters and prepare a short induction
- Monthly meetings with hiring managers. This will be to discuss recruitment, training, team performances or absences
- Oversee the management of the HR system
- Proven HR experience
- CIPD qualified
- Ability to think on your feet and provide solutions