Our client based in Slough is seeking an Inventory and stock manager to join them on a permanent basis. This role will be based within the inventory and warehouse department.
Manages and leads a team of up to 5 employees. Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team. Motivates team members and assesses performance. Facilitate and support Stock count functions in line with multiple clients expectations. Communicates concerns and policies among management and team members.
- Scheduling and overseeing inventory stock counts in line with multiple Clients expectations.
- Thorough investigation of stock variances and problem solving, reporting results to the management team and our clients.
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals.
- Accurate reporting and professional presentation of Inventory data and customer communications.
- Answers team member questions, helps with member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
- Review inventory processes and monitor team compliance towards existing processes.
- Promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals and identifying areas for new training.
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Provides quality customer service, including communication with account management teams, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
Team Leadership Experience in Inventory management, Leadership Skills, Strong
Oral and Written Communication Skills, Motivational Skills, Results-Oriented, Employee Training Experience, Self-Motivation, Strong Warehouse Management systems knowledge and Microsoft Office knowledge. A strong knowledge of Excel would be particularly beneficial.