Our client is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and creative, results orientated IT Customer Experience Co-ordinator to work in its first class, state-of-the-art, Customer Experience Centre.
You will be expected to provide best possible customer experiences at all times. Our client is looking for an ambitious and driven individual, as you will be joining a team delivering customer-inspired experiences. You will be bringing unique brand value, as well as designing and implementing the tools, assets and processes to help deliver that experience.
You will be working with pioneering technology and will be tasked with organising and training a team of presenters and content developers, managing system functionality and content and overseeing the end-to-end customer experiences during visits to the Centre.
This role would be ideal for an IT graduate with a keen interest in gaming/virtual reality.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Owning the Customer Experience Centre process and availability
- Co-ordinating and training the Customer Experience Team
- Implementing and utilising innovative systems and processes, such as content creation and other technology in the centre (including robotics and artificial intelligence)
- Overseeing all content and system performance, leading fixes, updates and overall performance management
- Creating and running detailed customer journey maps for content and processes based on key data, audiences and outcomes desired
- Devising and implementing insightful customer experience feedback mechanisms
- Working with suppliers in the growth and maintenance of the centre via new innovative systems and features
- Working with stakeholders (global IT, marketing, sales and pre-sales) to align on responsibilities, requirements and overall Customer Experience Centre strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualifications or training (essential)
- STEM Bachelor’s degree (desirable)
- Customer-facing experience (essential)
- Fluency in English, verbal and written (essential)
- Experience with technology implementation (desirable)
- Experience in managing projects and co-ordinating teams (desirable)
- Highly motivated problem solver
- Strong creative, analytical and conceptual thinker
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a cross-cultural, cross-functional team and company, including managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced delivery environment, whilst maintaining the long-term strategic objective
- Excellent prioritisation and punctuality skills to balance key priorities
- A strong customer centric and goal-oriented approach
- A passion for data, organisation and technology and with an understanding of the importance for detail
- Motivated and with excellent relationship building and co-ordinating skills
- Decisive with the ability to prioritise effectively while maintaining a clear focus and seeing action through to delivery