Our client, a very successful IT consultancy based in High Wycombe are seeking a junior IT support to join their busy department on a 10 month maternity contract. All candidates must either have an IT degree or a strong interest in Information technology as they are looking to develop the candidate quickly through the ranks. Our client is committed to develop, focus and support businesses with cost, timing and testing.
• Providing first class IT support to DWS employees
• Monitoring the helpdesk for support issues
• Configuring new users on the network and providing support
• PC builds and desktop support
• Ensuring that anti-virus software is up to date
• Deploying Microsoft patches to PCs and Servers
• Monitoring the backups and ensuring that they complete successfully.
• A computer related degree is essential as is a good general knowledge of computing and networking will be required. The candidate will be providing support for employees and customers so excellent communication and problem solving skills will be essential.
• For the right candidate there is the potential for great exposure to a broad range of technology and potential for growth in an IT services business.