This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, one of the UK’s leading providers in their field are looking to recruit a Logistics Team Leader to work alongside their customer service teams.
The ideal candidate will be required to provide a “meet and greet” service for clients and look after site logistics. You will possess excellent customer service skills, hold a full clean driving licence and be a motivated individual.
Duties of the role will include:
- Acting as the 'public face' of the company and providing a warm, friendly welcome
- Ensure all customers are well attended to and assist them when necessary
- Maintain a basic knowledge of the industry in order to answer basic sales enquiries
- Assist staff by providing cover at front desk during busy periods
- Daily maintenance of parking and maintenance areas to ensure premises are promoted to highest standards
- Ensure safe working practices and abide by company standards at all times
- Excellent customer manner (warm, friendly and helpful)
- Must have a current clean driving licence
- Basic up selling skills
- Basic admin and key board skills (completion of paper work)
- Ability and willingness to learn and undertake other duties of the logistics team
- Previous customer service experience is essential