This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, one of the UK’s leading solutions supplier, is seeking a Marketing Manager. You must be an experienced Marketing Manager to become an integral part of their marketing function, taking ownership for driving demand and increasing reseller loyalty. You will be responsible for demand generation for many brands through best-in-class marketing planning and execution.
You will also be responsible for the ongoing success of their established reseller partner programme. Additionally, this role covers internal and external corporate marketing activity and the delivery of their brand, ensuring consistent execution across all touch points.
You will be developing and enhancing relations with their brand partners as well as their sales, product, finance and vendor teams, to create marketing campaigns that drive growth and deliver the maximum ROI for their brand partners and for the company.
Key Duties will include:
- Developing, executing and reporting on quarterly marketing plans, aligned with their brand partners and own business needs
- Sustaining and enhancing strong relationships with their brand partners and internal functional teams
- Ensuring all brand partner marketing funds are leveraged as well as delivering the maximise ROI
- Managing all internal brand partner incentive and promotional sales days
- Being a key driver of loyalty through the ongoing management of their loyalty programme, including the successful annual delivery of their Club conference (70+ members, 25+ brand partners, 20+ staff) and ongoing content updates for the dedicated website
- Managing and delivering their flagship digital publication, working with brand partners for content and advertising and their in-house designer for creative and internal stakeholders
- Managing the content creation of their weekly reseller email communications
- Initiating content/news items (with the Digital Marketing Executive) for their website and social media channels (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook)
- Managing the creation and ongoing maintenance of their slideware (i.e. company presentation, sales presentations, new business presentations, quarterly business reviews etc.)
- Owning and executing their participation in relevant industry awards
- Supporting internal events, including their quarterly town hall presentations and fund-raising days
- Owning the management of their customer, media and brand partner databases to ensure the most accurate and relevant target data to support their demand generation and sales enablement activities
- Budgetary management, forecasting and reporting of activity
- Providing support for the Head of Marketing and CEO
- Previous channel marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills, presenter and a great networker
- Brand partner ownership experience within a technical Sector
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent copywriting/story telling skills
- A self-starter who is driven to deliver results directly and through the influence of others
- Creativity in both the design and implementation of programs and plans
- Great organisational skills with the ability to balance multiple tactical projects with strategic thinking
- Budgetary management and experience in ROI reporting
- Bachelor's Degree (marketing, business or related studies) or equivalent
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experience of loyalty programmes (desirable)
- Experience with Salesforce and ideally Pardot (desirable)