This is a full time, permanent role.
Our client based in Marlow is looking for an experienced National Account Manager to pro-actively maximise sales and associated products and services to specific channels. The successful candidate will be required to provide a full end to end strategic account management service to key partners. You will have ultimate responsibility for the overall profitability and development of these partnerships, professionally promote the products, services and values.
Key Duties include:
- Pro-actively sell the company’s portfolio of devices, associated products and services to specific key channel partners.
- Professional account management of existing accounts encompassing the full portfolio as well as adding to the portfolio of products and services.
- Identify, target and sell to new accounts.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly unit, revenue and gross profit targets.
- Gain a full and comprehensive knowledge of key partner’s business models, channel dependent.
- Develop and deliver regular account review and business development meeting plans.
- Produce consistent meeting review documentation and development plans.
- Develop strong and multi-level relationships with all key partners.
- Develop comprehensive short and medium term business pipeline plans for all partners.
- Pro-actively promote internal and external promotional marketing campaigns and activity.
- Work effectively as part of the overall sales function to achieve group targets and objectives.
- Liaise in a professional manner with other internal business functions.
- Regular daily, weekly and monthly performance reviews of targets and objectives, encompassing unit, revenue and profit targets
- Diarised regular sales call plans and customer meetings
- Comprehensive meeting review and action document.
- Meet individual gross profit target.
- Meet individual customer GP target
- Hit and exceed overall sales targets
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
- Well-presented and business-like. Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel within the UK.
- Keen for a new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, and ideally Access or similar database to basic level, Internet and email.
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator. Able to demonstrate success and experience managing major accounts customers and large contracts or even a business, particularly achieving genuine sales development.