This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, a leading specialist within in their specific industry is seeking an Online Advisor to join their busy team. You will be an enthusiastic individual with a passion for providing outstanding Customer Service. This role will include working weekends.
• Be the first point of contact for all inbound online and telephone sales enquiries.
• Providing expert advice whilst upselling and cross-selling products.
• Processing orders and raising quotations over the telephone and via Live Chat.
• Processing orders generated by the website.
• Liaising with customers to book deliveries.
• Following up on active quotations.
• Confidently communicating with customers, via the Telephone/Live Chat/Email, and dealing with their enquiries efficiently.
• Advising on customer feedback and faults regarding the website.
• Professionally representing the company in every way.
• A persuasive and energetic personality.
• Excellent telephone sales skills.
• Confident in giving customer product information and advice.
• Handling payments over the phone or via the website with confidence and due diligence
• Strong verbal and written communications skills with a good eye for detail.
• Experience of converting tentative enquiries into confirmed sales.
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
• Good understanding of Live Chat applications.
• Previous experience of working in a call centre environment is essential.