This is a permanent position.
Our Client is seeking an experienced PA to Director (temp to perm) to assist with the smooth running of the business. You must have previous experience with supporting at Director level.
Temping initially for 3 months (up to £15/hr) thereafter permanent (circa £30K)
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Organising complex travel arrangements, providing various travel options and a detailed itinerary
- Liaising with the Director whilst travelling, ensuring support is given at all times
- Strong diary management – scheduling and managing appointments effectively
- Answering all telephone calls courteously, in a timely manner, taking detailed messages, taking action where necessary
- Organising the smooth running of all management meetings, ensuring they are set up in accordance with any requirements specified
- Welcoming all visitors courteously and professionally
- Adhering to and maintaining the Company’s high level of professional dress code
The right Candidate must have the following skills:
- Good communicator with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Friendly, professional and well presented
- Excellent time management with ability to work under pressure without needing supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, busy, professional, friendly company with excellent opportunities.
- Proven experience at Director level
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint