This is a part time, permanent position.
Our client, a highly established manufacturing company based in Buckinghamshire are looking for a Part Time Digital Marketing Manager to support their online and offline activities. The organised and dedicated individual will have brilliant communication skills, an understanding of e commerce plans and experience working with Google shopping and Google Analytics.
Duties will include:
• Manage existing google AdWords campaigns to optimise Return On Investments
• Optimise and manage new google shopping campaigns for new products
• Develop a regular blogging campaign
• Reviewing the website and agree on areas that could be improved. For example, improving intelligent search facility, a review of the buying process, improve click through rate. Add Androidpay and applepay as payment options for mobile devices
• Develop an SEO programme to improve sales through the website
• Attend monthly marketing meetings in order to assess whether goals are being met and set new targets and plans for the following month.
• Excellent communications skills, both verbally and written
• Must be reliable and well motivated
• Experience in e commerce
• Experience with general Marketing duties creating online campaigns with Mailchimp as well as offline campaigns using flyers and loose inserts