This is a part time, permanent role.
Our client a leading supplier within their field is seeking a Part Time Presales Assistant to create new customer leads by building, developing and maintaining a prospect database working 20 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner with motivation to make high volumes of calls.
Key Duties include:
• Create plans to target specific areas or industries in order to have a structured approach to establish sales leads.
• Gather information on companies that do not have an existing relationship with the business.
• Identify new contacts and assess whether they are worth pursuing further.
• Identify or estimate how much the target company may spend and if they have an existing supplier.
• Record all contacts made and diarise follow up calls where necessary.
• Once prospect is interested set up meeting for Sales team to follow up.
• Work closely with the sales team to identify the best approach and what the business can offer which to make them stand out from competitors.
• Good telephone manner with motivation to make high volumes of calls.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proficient IT skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
• Hands-on experience with CRM software
• Organisation and time-management skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple leads at once.
• Self-motivated, energetic, proactive.
• Flexibility and Resourcefulness.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships at all levels.
• Ability to positively influence others.