Our client is seeking a part time office manager to join there busy function on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be overseeing the office as well as supporting the departments within the business.
Ideally 20 hours over 5 days but this maybe negotiable depending on the candidates circumstances.
- Upholding the requirement for an office that creates the right impression to all visitors
- Support the head of operations in the day to day management
- Keep a log of all IT – including Laptops, mobiles and access points
- Answer incoming calls and transfer when needed
- Ensure all new starter and leaver processes run smoothly
- Work alongside the landlord
- Provide User training support
- Support renewal of varies insurance policies
- Maintain adequate kitchen, bathroom, first aid, drinking water supplies
- Archiving and maintain register
- PAT Testing
- Manage any projects including office moves and layouts
- Stationary orders
- Coordinate first aid training
- Support the marketing team when required
- Ideally come from a management background
- Highly organised
- Professional and presentable