Our client is seeking a part time Office Manager to join there busy function on a permanent basis. You must be an experienced Office Manager who will set and maintain the professional standards expected in their office spaces.
As well as being a proactive problem solver, you will need to possess strong communication skills and have the ability to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail at all times. You must be highly organised, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and show confidence in the use of IT.
You will be expected to oversee the office as well as supporting departments within the business. Our client is ideally looking for someone to work 20 hours per week, spread over 5 days, but this may be negotiable depending on circumstances.
- Upholding the necessary requirements for an office to create the right impression to all visitors
- Supporting the Head of Operations in the day to day management
- Keeping a log of all IT, including laptops, mobiles and access points
- Answering incoming calls, transferring when needed
- Ensuring all new starter and leaver processes run smoothly
- Working alongside the Landlord
- Providing User training support
- Supporting renewal of various insurance policies
- Maintaining adequate kitchen, bathroom, First Aid and drinking water supplies
- Archiving and maintaining the register
- PAT Testing
- Managing any projects, including office moves and layouts
- Stationary ordering
- Co-ordinating First Aid training
- Supporting the Marketing Team when required
- Ideally come from a Management background
- Professional and presentable