This is a permanent, part-time position working 3 days per week (Tuesday to Thursday), although you must be flexible in working days changing.
Our client, an insolvency litigation financing company established for over 9 years, is seeking a part-time senior administrator to work from home, although you will be required to travel to London to work at their head office on an ad hoc basis. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will involve working closely with the team to extract information, whilst keeping an eye on news articles and changes in personal circumstances.
Duties of the role will include:
- Working on Net worth reports with the use of land registry, Companies’ House, google searches and usual social media heavily
- Booking meetings, including lunches
- Dealing with all information which is due to go out in the post and via email
- Liaising with office manager with regards to new cases
- Managing weekly property tracker using Right Move, Zoopla and estate agents’ websites
- General administration duties, including posting out information, emailing, accounts administration etc.
- Administration on a senior level (a legal background desirable)
- Proactive, self-motivated, methodical, flexible and keen to work from home
- Problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in Instragram, Facebook and Twitter
- Strong organisational skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to keep information private, as all cases are a sensitive matter
- Ability to learn quickly through accessing a variety of resources
- Determination, enjoying a busy work load, who likes to see an end result
- Efficient and “on the ball”