This is a part time self employed position, working approximately 15 hours per week initially. Although hours are flexible at this stage, as the company expands (over time) you will be expected to increase your hours/work load
Swimming Instructor : £10/Hr (Unqualified) / £16/Hr (Qualified)
This would ideally suit someone who is semi-retired or taking a gap year.
Our client, a business run with family values who originally started as a team of volunteers, is looking to recruit someone with friendly and professional attributes.
Duties of the role will include:
- Teaching children in a swimming environment (you must be aged 16 or over)
- Qualified Level 1 or Level 2 ASA or STA or with plans to get qualified (an advantage)
- 1-2 years’ experience in a swimming environment, or experience working with children (an advantage)
- A love of working with children and a want to gain valuable experience in a challenging but rewarding role
- Commitment and reliability with the ability to work well in both a team environment and as an individual
- A fun, friendly and bubbly personality, with a real passion for teaching
- Patience and commitment
- Good organisational and time management skills