Our client is seeking a motivated Production Marketing Copywriter to be responsible for bringing to life their often complex technology solutions through content that their buyer audience finds clear and easy to understand, across various asset types and media formats.
This centres around leading the copy development for their most important marketing assets for their Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Asset Management and Service Management offerings, as well as content related to their five core vertical industries. This will involve communicating the value of their products and solutions in a consistent and meaningful way across a range of outputs, including brochures, fact sheets, infographics, white papers and video content. This will also encompass development of web copy and integration with other teams around development of other content types, including blog, social and campaign content.
This role requires an experienced B2B copywriter with a track record in the enterprise software and IT space. You must have strong existing knowledge of key enterprise software/IT trends, technologies, business drivers and customer pressures and have the ability to combine this insight with a structured approach to content development (based on messaging, value propositions and buyer personas), helping to deliver effective sales and marketing engagement for the highest possible revenue for the business.
You will be required to undertake travel within the UK and Europe.
Specifically this would involve:
Solution Messaging : understanding their core value propositions and messaging aligned to their products, solutions and industries, therefore being able to independently direct and translate portions of value proposition messaging into collaterals and other outputs
Content Brief Development : developing structured copy for various outputs and formats that contain the right message for their buyer audiences to produce compelling materials
Production Management : delivering multiple ongoing copy-based production projects, liaising with multiple stakeholders, with the ability to set and manage production deadlines and reviewing work to highest standards
Asset Structure and Formats : modifying written style to suit different content formats and layouts, including short form web, intranet and video content, working within their brand guidelines and templates
Product Launches : planning and managing content around key product launches and updates
Sales and Marketing Platforms : updating older collateral as well as development of copy to fuel the production of new content around key product launches and updates
Working with other Teams, including Campaigns, Comms and Events : supporting and informing content development around lead gen campaigns, events and announcements with offering-related inputs and content
- 3+ Years minimum experience of working with copy development in similar companies or in an agency or freelance capacity, working with enterprise software/IT clients
- Strong track record of B2B content development, including working from detailed briefs and messaging, as well as autonomous information, gathering through interviews and 1:1 engagement with subject matter experts
- Experience of working within a wider Marketing Content Team, encompassing designers, developers and overall process managers
- Ability to understand and bring to life a structured content strategy to steer priorities and message focus for copy development
- Strong communicator with the ability to interact well at all levels within the organisation as well as understanding right tone and language for different customer groups
- A strong command of English language (essential), with very good written, proofing and editing skills
- Experience of working on copy for a range of different asset types and marketing outputs
- Positive attitude and relationship building skills