This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, a world leading manufacturing company based in High Wycombe, is seeking two Production Engineers to join their enthusiastic and rapidly growing team. The chosen individuals must have strong physical capability as well as proven numeracy & literacy skills.
Duties of the role will include:
- General warehouse duties
- Working alongside production staff and technicians
- Developing, installing, procuring and maintaining equipment used in the manufacturing process
- Focussed around machine operation, tool mounting, machine setting, process optimisation, validation and control and materials and stores management
The successful candidate must possess the following skills:
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy
- A team player with the ability to work independently to set standards
- Ability to diagnose errors and report accordingly
- Previous knowledge of weights and measuring would be an advantage
- Previous knowledge of Health and Safety would be an advantage
Please Note: This role requires physical capability as heavy lifting may be required