This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, a component manufacturer based near High Wycombe is seeking a Quality Inspector who has either an extensive manufacturing background or wants to pursue a career within the specific industry. Whether you’ve just graduated or had a couple of years experience in a similar role, this could be the perfect way to build up your skill set and gain valuable knowledge.
- Verifying and inspecting incoming products to ensure conformity, specification and review against supporting documentation
- Inspection of stock (audits) to ensure conformity, specification, identification, traceability and freedom from contamination/deterioration as required
- PPAP and FAIR preparation, review, approval and submissions to customers, expediting approvals and maintaining accurate records
- To create supplier corrective action reports where parts fail to meet the agreed standards set and to feed this information back to suppliers
- Segregation of non-conforming product
- Assisting the Engineering team with sample testing
- Reporting to Quality Engineer
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent level
- Graduate 2:1 or above
- Experience of reading and interpreting engineering drawings preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Must be organised and able to prioritise
- Computer literate
- Experience in measuring components an advantage