Our client, an extremely successful law firm based in High Wycombe, is looking to recruit an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with 3 years + post qualified experience (for 9-12 months Maternity Cover).
This is a busy department where you will cover all aspects of residential conveyancing, ensuring all documentation, contracts and financial arrangements associated with buying or selling a residential property are in order (administration is available). A good knowledge/understanding, together with experience, is therefore essential.
Responsibilities will include :-
- Giving legal advice
- Writing and preparing legal and financial documents
- Handling probate and litigation tasks
- Monitoring sales progress
- Handling/preparing contracts and leases
- Liaising with solicitors and estate agents
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (also Ochresoft - advantageous)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to operate proactively and keep calm under pressure