This is full time, permanent position.
Our client, a leading specialist within in their specific industry is seeking a Retail Sales Assistant to join their busy team. You will be working within the showroom and assisting on all enquires. This is a hands-on role, you’ll be required to help out with warehouse duties when needed and will also be required to work weekends.
Other duties include:
• Deliver excellent customer service that exceeds all customers’ expectations
• Approaching customers and ensuring that they are dealt with efficiently, courteously and as promptly as possible
• Dealing with customers’ orders and queries in a confident, efficient and professional manner
• Comprehensive product knowledge (enabling alternatives to be suggested to customers and expert advice given)
• Wherever possible, identifying improvements to processes to enhance customer service, reduce costs, improve margin etc
• Ensuring all deliveries are checked off accurately, promptly and that relevant paperwork is passed on efficiently and quickly
• Resolving any customer issues/enquiries to a satisfactory conclusion
• Keeping paperwork precise and clear so that tasks may be followed by colleagues
• Create effective, up-to-date displays in the showroom, ensuring that all products are clearly coded, priced and kept clean and well presented
• Ensure specific customer requirements (e.g. glass, rebating etc.) are processed efficiently and promptly
• Be prepared to deputise effectively in the absence of the Retail Manager or Assistant Manager
• Assist customers with putting company products in their vehicles.
• Take in deliveries by way of handballing and counter balance forklift, following the Company processes at all times
• Keep warehouse area clean and tidy
• Ensure all paperwork is completed and dealt with correctly
• Previous experience within a sales or customer service role is essential
• Flexibility to work weekends is essential
• Ability to build a friendly and professional rapport with customers
• Motivated to drive sales