This is a part time, permanent position.
Our client, a leading global provider in their field are seeking an experience Part Time Sales Administrator to join their expanding team. This role would ideally suit someone with broad sales administration experience and good IT skills. Hours of work are flexible and can be agreed upon successful interview, however there will be a possibility of increasing hours in the future.
- Process customer orders including contract signatures, requesting purchase orders, requesting invoices, updating CRM system, sending invoices
- Proactively process renewal of contracts
- Keep sales team updated on progress (some based in other offices)
- Recording correspondence, internal and external
- Reconciling CRM data against accounts data
- Work closely and efficiently with the accounts team
- Respond to customer contract enquiries, UK and internationally
- Keep on top of all administration, invoicing records in CRM system and outstanding payments
- Running invoicing and commission reports from CRM system
- Dealing with partner contracts, invoices and commissions
- Credit control - speaking to customers and partners in regards to late payment of invoices
- Speaking with external customers and suppliers
- Strong working knowledge of any leading CRM system
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong written and numeracy ability
- Professional attitude
- Initiative, enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Good IT skills, especially Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and continually reprioritise tasks against agreed objectives
- Team-working skills as well as the ability to work on your own
- Ability to deliver to agreed deadlines
- Resourceful in overcoming challenges, avoiding obstacles and sticking with plans
- Creativity in developing ideas and solutions including brainstorming with colleagues
- Higher National Diploma or another higher education qualification preferable.
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant sales administration experience.
- Business Administration and/or Finance type qualification
- French or German language skills.